Automatic grinder for metal samples MBG01
- Automatic sample input and output;
- Reproducible flat surfaces;
- Easy to operate;
- PLC controlled;
- Selectable grinding programs;
- Easy exchange of grinding belt.
- The MBG01 grinder is designed to prepare cast iron and steel samples for spectrographic analysis;
- The grinding procedure is PLC controlledand gives reproducible flat surfaces;
- The MBG01 is easy to operate withautomatic sample input and output;
- The MBG01 has several selectablegrinding programs;
- The PLC-system of the MBG01 allowscontrol of the grinding belt speed anddirection as well as different systemfunctions;
- The MBG01 can be connected to anexternal exhaust system;
- Special harden material of the grinding beltbase;
- Easy Lock belt adjustment device for a quick grinding-belt exchange.
- 3x 400V (-15%/+10%), + neutral + ground/earth, 50/60 Hz;
- 5,0 KVA.
- input: compressed air min. 5bar;
- 2,7 l/min consumption.
- length - 1000 mm (39.40 in);
- width - 750 mm (29.50 in);
- height - 1200 mm (47.20 in).
- 170 kg (netto).
- grinding belt: 200 mm (7.9 in) x 1750 mm (68.8 in), grid 60;
- integrated exhaust system.
- height: 7mm - 50 mm / 0.28 in - 2 in;
- diameter: 30mm - 60 mm / 1.18 in - 2.36 in.