Manual double disc grinder MDG02
- Safety at work, because of strong brakes to stop the discs;
- Reproducible grinding results;
- Optimal highness for operator;
- Foot –operated control for more safety;
- Integrated powerful dust collector.
- Manual double disc grinder for parallel grinding of metal samples for the spectrometry;
- The MDG02 comes with an integrated dust collector which is easy to handle;
- Additional safety is given by a foot–operated control switch, which prevents disc turning without operator;
- Both drives have very strong brakes, which stops the discs in less than 1 turn.
- 230 V, AC 50/60 Hz;
- 2,6 KW.
- 1400 / 1680 1/min.
- length - 760 mm (29.92 in);
- width - 430 mm (16.92 in);
- height - 915 mm (37.40 in).
- 170 kg (netto).
- grinding disc, diameter 300 mm (11.81 in);
- grid 60 korundum selfadhesive;
- integrated exhaust system.